Give me 5 favorite holiday foods:
2. Peanut butter kiss cookies
3. Marshmallow fudge
5. Cranberry sauce
Your Snow Test Says You're Independent
You feel like something good will happen to you in the next few months.
You don't really like to work, unless work feels like play. You only are successful when you are doing what you love.
You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.
Your biggest worry in life is your family. You stay up at night thinking about them.
When it comes time to relax, you have difficulty relaxing. You are a bit high strung.
You Are Flannel Pajamas
You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.
You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.
You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!
I borrowed this from Shannon...The idea is to bold the ones you have done!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Seen the Lincoln Memorial in person
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Totally copied a post from someone else’s blog to your own
You Are 55% Likely to Survive Another Great Depression
Even though you may not be expecting the worst, you're the type of person who prepares for the worst.
You live a relatively modest life. You don't overspend, and you aren't very materialistic.
You are also quite self sufficient and independent. You have many useful skills.
You can take care of yourself and those you love... which is crucial to surviving another Great Depression.
You Are a Discount Shopper
You love to get things as cheaply as possible. You live for sales.
It's partially because you like to save money, but it's also because you like the thrill of finding a fabulous deal.
Of all the types, you tend to shop frequently but rarely by. You keep an eye on prices.
Brand names are not that important to you. You know how to have style without collecting designer tags.
What Your Thanksgiving Meal Says About You
When it comes to the holidays, you follow and love the big traditions. You look forward to them every year.
You see the holidays as a time to think about what's important to you. It's a good time to reflect and regroup.
You like the aspects of the holiday that remind you of your childhood - opening presents, treats, and old favorite foods.
During the holidays, you are likely to feel generous. At your worst, you feel exhausted.
You consider yourself a real red blooded American, and you're proud of it.
You tend to spend your holidays doing everything and anything. You really get into the holiday spirit.
You Are a Pilgrim
Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong. Your morality sometimes makes you feel out of step with the modern world.
You may not go as far as moving across the world, but you still identify with the pilgrims.
Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing.
What Your Height Says About You
You are a sensitive, emotional, and even shy person.
You are a romantic in the truest sense. You see people as you wish they were.
You tend to be a very perceptive person. You are good at getting to the heart of the matter.
You tend to be quite pensive and reflective. You think everything out carefully.
You are about as tall as the average German woman.
You Are a Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
You are smart, sophisticated, and savvy.
You love taking risks, and you are the first to know about new trends.
You are curious about the world and tend to have many interests.
You also are very talented. It sometimes seems like you are good at everything.
You are very social and inclusive. You'll be friends with anyone.
Even though you're very cultured, you're not a snob.
1. Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? Yes, I teach in Extended Care in a Montessori school (lunchers, nappers, afternoon/evening care)
2. If you don't have a job, is it related to this crappy economy? What's next for you? N/A
3. Do you see any upsides to quitting a job or being laid off? If so, what are they? If not, why not? Sometimes, it can be a GREAT starting over point! Speaking from experience here ;)
You Should Live in a Purple State
Your preferences are 45% Blue, 55% Red
You may not be a swing voter, but you feel comfortable around moderate people.
You tend to do best in states with a red and blue mix - like Nevada and North Carolina.
You are adaptable. You can converse with a church crowd as easily as with grad students.
You Should Be a Ghost
You are seen as shy and introverted. You like to blend in... or disappear.
You see Halloween as the day you can sit back and enjoy what other people are doing.
You don't scare all that easily on Halloween. If anything, you tend to scare people.
You don't try to be scary, but you do tend to lurk around and catch people by surprise.
You Are Monday
Like this day of the week, you are ruled by the moon.
More than anything, you are flexible.
You are moody and impressionable. You are easily influenced by the world around you.
And while you can be temperamental, you eventually adjust.
While Mondays tend to be the hardest day for people, you don't mind getting back to regular life.
You're the one waking up early and making the coffee while everyone else complains.
Here are the rules:
1. Do you like iTunes? Why/why not? What do you think of the iTunes store maybe going away? Does it matter to you? Why/why not? I like iTunes, most of the time. I haven't heard anything about the iTunes store going away, yikes! I would have a hard time with that, because it's where I keep up on new cds and songs lately. I'd miss it!
2. How do you get your music these days (torrents, iTunes, Amazon, record store, other)? What's your prefered method of media (mp3s, cd, vinyl)? Why? iTunes mostly. Definitely an mp3 user here!
3. Do you play any Rock Band or Guitar Hero? What do you think of downloadable content? More specifically, what do you think of downloading entire albums to play when you've already bought the CD in the past? I don't play Rock Band or Guitar Hero...I wouldn't download an entire album, but rather upload the cd to iTunes!