Thanks for stopping by! My main site can be found HERE.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday Six (10/11)

1. What's the last movie you watched in the theater? I went to the dollar theater on Friday and watched "Swing Vote".

2. How much is absolutely too much to pay for seeing a movie in a theater at night? Hmm.. $10. I would pay $8, but really, no higher. That's why I love the dollar theater!

3. Other than popcorn and a drink, what concession item are you most likely to buy in a movie theater? Nothing at all, I sometimes smuggle in a pretzel or candy but don't buy food there. Too expensive!

4. Take the quiz: In What Genre Should You Be A Movie Star? Censored...

5. What was the last movie you watched at home? Umm...I think 27 Dresses? I seriously don't remember!

6. Would you have paid to watch this film in a movie theater when it originally came out? Oh, I did! About 4 times...LOL!

Saturday Six

No comments: