Thanks for stopping by! My main site can be found HERE.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday 5: 11/7

What usually marks the middle of your day? The true middle? It would be about 4 pm and we'd be playing outside or watching the kids work inside @ school. On a weekend, who knows

From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call? Some unknown idiot called me at 3:34 the other morning. I have no idea who it was but I was not happy!

On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road? I am so far gone in politics lately I don't even know!

How likely are you to give someone your middle finger Very unlikely!

When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you? Yesterday when a little boy supposedly hit a little girl @ school w/ his hat but he insisted it was not him who hit her...

Friday 5

No comments: