Thanks for stopping by! My main site can be found HERE.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

3x Thursday 10/09

1. Do you like iTunes? Why/why not? What do you think of the iTunes store maybe going away? Does it matter to you? Why/why not? I like iTunes, most of the time. I haven't heard anything about the iTunes store going away, yikes! I would have a hard time with that, because it's where I keep up on new cds and songs lately. I'd miss it!

2. How do you get your music these days (torrents, iTunes, Amazon, record store, other)? What's your prefered method of media (mp3s, cd, vinyl)? Why? iTunes mostly. Definitely an mp3 user here!

3. Do you play any Rock Band or Guitar Hero? What do you think of downloadable content? More specifically, what do you think of downloading entire albums to play when you've already bought the CD in the past? I don't play Rock Band or Guitar Hero...I wouldn't download an entire album, but rather upload the cd to iTunes!

3x Thursday

No comments: