You Should Be a Ghost
You are seen as shy and introverted. You like to blend in... or disappear.
You see Halloween as the day you can sit back and enjoy what other people are doing.
You don't scare all that easily on Halloween. If anything, you tend to scare people.
You don't try to be scary, but you do tend to lurk around and catch people by surprise.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
You Are Monday
Like this day of the week, you are ruled by the moon.
More than anything, you are flexible.
You are moody and impressionable. You are easily influenced by the world around you.
And while you can be temperamental, you eventually adjust.
While Mondays tend to be the hardest day for people, you don't mind getting back to regular life.
You're the one waking up early and making the coffee while everyone else complains.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Here are the rules:
- use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
- they have to be real places, names, things; nothing made up
- you can't use your name for the boy/girl question
- tag 5 people to play along
Sunday, October 12, 2008
2. Can you change the oil on a car? Oh heck no...but my dad can! ;)
3. Name three things you have on you at all times. Cell phone, wallet, earrings
4. What’s your life motto? Smile and always remember to Shine
5. What’s a word that you say a lot? LOL
6. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading before bed
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I need a shower...
8. Who is your worst enemy? The devil...
9. What does your watch look like? I haven't seen it in WEEKS, but it is a green sports watch
2. How much is absolutely too much to pay for seeing a movie in a theater at night? Hmm.. $10. I would pay $8, but really, no higher. That's why I love the dollar theater!
3. Other than popcorn and a drink, what concession item are you most likely to buy in a movie theater? Nothing at all, I sometimes smuggle in a pretzel or candy but don't buy food there. Too expensive!
4. Take the quiz: In What Genre Should You Be A Movie Star? Censored...
5. What was the last movie you watched at home? Umm...I think 27 Dresses? I seriously don't remember!
6. Would you have paid to watch this film in a movie theater when it originally came out? Oh, I did! About 4 times...LOL!
1. Do you like iTunes? Why/why not? What do you think of the iTunes store maybe going away? Does it matter to you? Why/why not? I like iTunes, most of the time. I haven't heard anything about the iTunes store going away, yikes! I would have a hard time with that, because it's where I keep up on new cds and songs lately. I'd miss it!
2. How do you get your music these days (torrents, iTunes, Amazon, record store, other)? What's your prefered method of media (mp3s, cd, vinyl)? Why? iTunes mostly. Definitely an mp3 user here!
3. Do you play any Rock Band or Guitar Hero? What do you think of downloadable content? More specifically, what do you think of downloading entire albums to play when you've already bought the CD in the past? I don't play Rock Band or Guitar Hero...I wouldn't download an entire album, but rather upload the cd to iTunes!