Thanks for stopping by! My main site can be found HERE.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Ten Quotes


Picture credit

My ten favorite quotes, in no particular order:
(and yes, some of these are a little silly) Open-mouthed smile

1) Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it -- Maya Angelou

2)
housequote
Image credit

3) Does Panera Bread have a liquor license? – My Grandma

4) I want to go to there- Tina Fey on 30 Rock

5) From back in my MA nannying days- Z-boy was about 4 years old, a precious little boy with Down Syndrome
Me: Z-boy, how are you feeling?
Z-boy: Good
Me: Really? You feel good? Because in your school notebook it says you are tired and sad...
Z-boy: Thank you for asking, Beth. I’m good. Thank you.
(I think this one is precious to me just because I remember this conversation) Smile

6) Please turn your cell phones off before Mass. The only call accepted here is a call from God and He said He would not call during Mass


Image Credit

7) If we're always looking in the rear view mirror it's hard to keep our eyes on the road ahead- Author Unknown

8) In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back- Charles Schulz

9) Challenges make life interesting, however, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful- Mark Twain

10) The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot- Michael Altshuler

Image credit

What are some of your favorite quotes?

No comments: