My ten favorite quotes, in no particular order:
(and yes, some of these are a little silly)
1) Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it -- Maya Angelou
3) Does Panera Bread have a liquor license? – My Grandma
4) I want to go to there- Tina Fey on 30 Rock
5) From back in my MA nannying days- Z-boy was about 4 years old, a precious little boy with Down Syndrome
Me: Z-boy, how are you feeling?
Me: Really? You feel good? Because in your school notebook it says you are tired and sad...
Z-boy: Thank you for asking, Beth. I’m good. Thank you.
(I think this one is precious to me just because I remember this conversation)
6) Please turn your cell phones off before Mass. The only call accepted here is a call from God and He said He would not call during Mass
7) If we're always looking in the rear view mirror it's hard to keep our eyes on the road ahead- Author Unknown
8) In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back- Charles Schulz
9) Challenges make life interesting, however, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful- Mark Twain
10) The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot- Michael Altshuler
What are some of your favorite quotes?