Thanks for stopping by! My main site can be found HERE.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1. What is one of your favorite blogs to read? Why is it your favorite? I read so many...I truly don't have one favorite!
2. Have you ever beenhunting? Yep I went with my Dad when I was probably 10.
3. Do you live near any activevolcanos? Not that I'm aware of!
4. If VH1 came out with a new reality show calledCelebrity Anger Management, who would you most like to see on the show? Hmm...
5. Would you drink horse's milk if offered? I would try it, sure!
6. Do you buy pickles? If so, what do you do with the juice after all the pickles are gone? No pickles here. I don't enjoy eating them!
7. Do you have a myspace or Facebook account? Facebook
8. Facial hair on men, yea or nay? Totally depends on the guy
9. Do you know anyone personally who is stockpiling stuff for WWIII or a date they think will be the end of the world (i.e. 12/2012)? Not since all the Y2K stuff!
10. Have you downloaded Skype and use it? I have used it once with my sister
11. Have you ever been stuck by cacti? Yep! Ouch...
12. Do you still have packed boxes from your last move you have yet to unpack? If so, how long have they been there? Nope. I try to unpack within a week or so of being somewhere.
13. Ever have a toxic friend you had to break ties with to save your sanity? Nope.

No comments: